A simple approach towards quickly realizing high-quality registration, within the (existing) architecture repository.
This toolkit describes the approach recommended by ValueBlue for managing and recording a processing activities register; this is a register as described in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The approach is simple, grows along with the maturity level of the organization, and strives for increasingly complete registration. The white paper first describes the information that must be recorded and subsequently focuses on governance and best practices.
Content White Paper:
- Useful BlueDolphin features
- Maturity levels:
- Level 1 – Empty repository
- Level 2 – Partially filled repository
- Level 3 – Complete repository
- Best practices during implementation
- Information exchange with other systems
- Roles in the management of BlueDolphin