Enterprise Architecture for Financial Institutions 2020, North America
Thu 03 Dec, 2020 14:30 CET (08:30 EST)
Fri 04 Dec, 2020 22:30 CET (16:30 EST)
The Digital Transformation is driving monumental changes across financial institutions. With the exponential increase in the amount of data handled, changing customer demands, pressures from Covid-19 and new innovative technologies such as Cloud, AI and Blockchain, Enterprise Architecture are having to manage seismic shifts within the industry.
TBM Evolution Group brings you a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and perspectives with Enterprise Architecture experts from financial industries to discuss a broad range of current topics critical to enterprise architecture, such as:
- Agile and collaborative Enterprise Architecture
- Aligning Enterprise Architecture with business goals
- Digital transformation
- Developing your Cloud first strategy – benefits, difficulties and managing security
- The role of EA in a Big Data environment
- API and Open banking
- Enterprise Architecture at scale
- Compliance to developing regulation
- Using Enterprise Architecture to drive innovation
- Customer expectations driving change
- System integration and modernization
- The impact of disruptive technologies on Enterprise Architecture – AI, Cloud, Blockchain
ValueBlue is Platinum Sponsor of Enterprise Architecture for Financial Institutions, chairman of the event and will host a speaker slot.
Do you have any questions or suggestions about the event? We’d love to hear them!