Application Portfolio Management Whitepaper
Three steps towards effective BlueDolphin Application Portfolio landscape
How important is a clearly and effectively arranged Application Portfolio landscape? Very important, especially to gain insight into the rationalized IT and application environment, and thus save costs by not having to keep track of unnecessary applications and licenses. This whitepaper describes the problems that arise and how you can work towards effective Application Portfolio management in three steps.
Content White Paper:
- Application Portfolio Management and digital transformation
- What specific problems does a lack of insight into the application environment cause?
- Why is functional (application) management difficult?
- Application Portfolio Management maturity levels
- Assurance of Application Portfolio Management within the organization